Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog 5: "Historical and Personal Illusions"

         Before i was in the cave of religion but once i saw the light my whole world change in an instanced.  Since a child, i grew in a religious background and  always believed in God. I was so into the concept of church and its rules. At first i followed everything it was asked of me at the church. the perfect image is what i had to portrait. All that changed when i felt i was going against Gods will by being a lesbian.
        When i knew i loved women scared me at first because i was terrified of the consequences of not only by God but my family. like my reputation was going to changed because of this. I still believe in God but i don't just don't follow he's wishes. The church i was attending to with my family kicked me out of the choir because of what i was doing was damnation.
        What the church said goes. there was no if or buts to the situation. so rebelled against it. i knew what i was doing in loving women wasn't right in God's eyes. but i couldn't be a conformist. i had to do what i believe was right for me even if i was rejected by others. My parents resented me at first because they thought how can their loving daughter become like this way. I always had to look up to my parents expectations and never mess up they're reputation. As i got older the fear that i had of rebelling was long gone. i had to make my self happy and no others. The Church still see that I'm wrong and that how will change for they're sake. but no i refuse! what ever i do with my life will only be the judgement of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment